Built on a plateau overlooking the Zambezi National Park, Victoria Falls Safari Lodge is just 4km from the majestic Victoria Falls and offers a unique wildlife experience.
We’re proud to have been voted Best Safari Lodge/ Resort Hotel in Zimbabwe for 20 consecutive years and look forward to welcoming you to our wonderful destination. Our staff are warm and personable, and will ensure your holiday is hassle-free.
Built of thatch and timber, the lodge rises several levels, giving the impression of a vast open-plan tree house. Our rooms all have private balconies, most of which overlook a central waterhole, offering the opportunity to observe herds of buffalo, elephant and kudu, as the sun goes down, and hyenas later in the evening.
Dining options include the a la carte Makuwa-Kuwa Restaurant, the more casual Buffalo Bar and The Boma – Dinner & Drum Show.
- Victoria Falls Safari Lodge offers a unique venue for conferences and business seminars.
- The lodge has two conference rooms, two breakaway rooms and an open-air amphitheater, which seats a maximum of 200.
- Our conference packages include room hire; standard equipment and stationery; morning and afternoon teas, lunch (set menu or buffet).
- All venues have air conditioning, fans, Wi-Fi and power points.
The rooms have sliding glass doors opening from a light spacious interior onto the balcony, offering superb views of spectacular sunsets and bushveld.
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge rooms include:
- Private balcony
- Extra length beds with mosquito nets
- Digital safe
- Air conditioning and a ceiling fan
- Customised toiletries including insect repellent and sunscreen
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- International multi sockets
- 24-hour reception
- Tours and Activities desk
- Courtesy hourly shuttle bus service to the town centre, craft markets and the Victoria Falls Rainforest
- Souvenir shop
- TV lounge with international channels
- Internet lounge
- Guest lounge in the apex of the central building
- Swimming pool area with sun deck and loungers
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Private shower facilities for guests arriving early and checking out late
- Babysitting service available (advance notice required)
- Visa, American Express and MasterCard accepted
All rates for Victoria Falls Safari Lodge include:
- Breakfast daily
- Complimentary shuttle service to Victoria Falls town and Rainforest
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 2% Government Levy and 15% VAT.
All rooms are available in twin or double.
Prices are quoted on a per person per night basis.
Green Season 2017
01 January – 30 June
SHARING OR SINGLE:
Lodge Standard Room = US$199
Lodge Waterhole Facing Room = US$226
Lodge Suite Room = US$280
High Season 2017
01 July – 31 December
Lodge Standard Room = US$217
Lodge Waterhole Facing Room = US$247
Lodge Suite = US$310
Lodge Standard Room = US$271
Lodge Waterhole Facing Room = US$309
Lodge Suite = US$388