Dining options include the a la carte Makuwa-Kuwa Restaurant, the more casual Buffalo Bar and The Boma – Dinner & Drum Show.
Search For Rooms
Want to make a bookin? See if there are rooms available.
Each Safari Suite has a lounge with floor-to-ceiling sliding doors opening onto a patio furnished with a table, chairs and a garden umbrella.
All bedrooms are en-suite and equipped with two three-quarter beds that can be converted to king size beds.
A sofa bed in the TV lounge can accommodate an extra person (recommended for a child 12 years and under).
Victoria Falls Safari Suites include
- 46-inch LCD TV screen with satellite TV in the lounge
- Courtesy counter with minibar refrigerator, tea and coffee making facilities including a Nespresso machine
- iPod docking station (NB: iPod not supplied)
- A separate adjoining TV lounge with 22-inch LCD monitor for connection to Xbox, Nintendo, Wii, PS3 and an iPod docking station (NB: Xbox, Nintendo, Wii, PS3 not supplied)
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Mosquito nets
- Telephones in the main lounge and in the Master Gallery Bedroom
- Digital safes
- A complimentary range of customised toiletries, including insect repellent and sunscreen lotion.
Victoria Falls Safari Suites Facilities include
- Personalised check-in at your Safari Suite and concierge service is provided by the Safari Host or Hostess
- Breakfast is served in the MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant located at the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge, with the option of a continental basket delivered to your Safari Suite (by prior arrangement)
- 24-hour reception service (at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge)
- Complimentary hourly shuttle bus service to the town centre, craft markets and the Victoria Falls Rainforest
- Complimentary evening transfers to The Boma – Dinner & Drum Show
- Ample, secure and open parking space
- Credit cards accepted – Visa, American Express and MasterCard
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Babysitting service available (advance notice required)
- Additional facilities available at the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge resort for Safari Suites’ guests:
- Activities desk
- Souvenir shop
- Private shower facilities for guests arriving early and checking out late
- Swimming pool with sun deck and loungers
- Onsite activities such as nature trails, a bird hide, Vulture Culture Experience and guided Siduli Hide sits are also available to guests staying at the Safari Suites.
- Breakfast daily
- Private check-in
- Private Host service
- Complimentary golf cart shuttle on property
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities including a Nespresso machine
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary shuttle service to the town centre, craft markets and the Victoria Falls town Rainforest
- Complimentary minibar stocked with wine, beer, soft drinks and water
- 2% Government Levy and 15% VAT
- Prices quoted are per Safari Suite per night.The two bedroom Safari Suite accommodates a maximum of 5 people. The fifth person is accommodated on a sofa bed in the TV lounge (recommended for a child 12 years and under).The three bedroom Safari Suite accommodates a maximum of 7 people. The seventh person is accommodated on a sofa bed in the TV lounge (recommended for a child 12 years and under)
Green Season 2018
- 01 JANUARY – 30 JUNE
- Two bedroom suite = US$678
- Three bedroom suite = US$904
High Season 2018
- 01 JULY – 31 DECEMBER
- Two bedroom suite = US$741
- Three bedroom suite = US$988