Who does not love a delicious dessert, especially Pannacotta?
Our incredible Chef Munya who runs the MaKuwa-Kuwa restaurant at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge is willing to share his delicious recipe with you. Try this at home and your guests won’t be able to resist diving in!
Vanilla Panacotta recipe (9 cup yield)
750ml fresh cream
60ml vanilla essence
100g caster sugar
50g icing sugar
2 whole glazed fig
3 tbsp. lemon juice
- Combine the cream and vanilla essence in a small pot and bring to simmer
- Place the gelatin in a small cup with cold water – leave to soak
- Dissolve the gelatin
- Add castor sugar to the cream and stir until the sugar has dissolved
- Combine the cream mixture and the gelatin and pour into the Panacotta moulds
- Leave it in the fridge for 3 to 4 hrs. to set